Friday 13 September 2019

Batmobile

"At least tell me what it looks like! [Batmobile speeds past] Uh, never mind."

Highway Patrolman, Batman Begins (2005)

There have been many Batmobiles over the years- this one certainly belongs.











Batman: The Return (2011)

It comes with red transparent plastic windows, and I chose not to paint them. I removed the rubber tyres and taped the windows before spraying black, but couldn't disassemble it further. Then I edge-highlighted all the panels in medium and light grey. Madness. I then painted the metallics and lights, and added some heat-staining to the exhausts. I painted the tyres Panzer Grey.

Tyres off and taped windows before spraying and painting
Removing tape at the end


Bat-tally: 215/ 215 (100%)

Tomorrow I'll post a group shot and some closing bat-thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Great car! I love the double front axle look way too much.

    But as usual, the cartoon at the end unpacks the real issues ;)

    ReplyDelete