Friday 6 January 2017

Star Wars Rebellion- Imperial ground forces

My first entry for the AHPC VII is part of the boardgame Star Wars: Rebellion. I'll finish it over the next few weeks, then I'll aim to get a game in! Boardgames with painted minis are that much better than unpainted... but it can be a slog.

Anyway, I started with the Empire's ground units. There are four AT-ATs, ten AT-STs, and thirty stormtroopers. Somewhat monochrome, but the walkers are quick to paint and getting the stormtroopers out of the way is a psychological hurdle.


I calculated the Stormtroopers at ~15mm, the AT-ATs at 1:700ish, and the AT-STs at 1:500ish.

More next time!

11 comments:

  1. What a great entry Barks, these look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michael, it was good to get started with a big monotone task like the stormies.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a commitment, but the end result is iconic!

      Delete
  3. All very cool but the AT-ATs are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look fantastic especially those AT-ATs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most impressive AT-ATs, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete