Friday 20 April 2018

Genestealer Cult: Hybrids with shotguns

I've felt the pull of nü-Necromunda, particularly with Genestealer Cult rules becoming official. I've had a box of lovely neophyte hybrids sitting around, and I made some up with shotguns. My distant Necro-memories are that shotguns have a variety of useful ammo types and were my gun of choice back in the day.

Neophyte hybrids

Love the goggles


The stick of dynamite is awesome


This visor has a great '80s vibe

For the All-Father!

8 comments:

  1. I like the variety here - obviously not a centrally-equipped military unit, but obviously a team. And you nailed that classic Genestealer look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Allison! There’s a variety of different shotties here; I’m sure their armourer struggles!

      Delete
  2. Very cool mate. Shotguns were (are) one of my go-to weapons for my Delaque. Always loved a good hotshot or three.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Millsy- I’m not sure about the new rules, but previously even humble scatter shot was useful by negating cover and pinning enemies.

      Delete
  3. You are me and thinking very much alike...except my models are still in the box and yours look awesome! Nice job mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paul- I’d love to see your take!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous job they look cracking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Simon- they’re a lot of fun to paint!

      Delete