Thursday 20 September 2018

Space Hulk- more Terminators

Here are the remaining Terminators with Stormbolters. For faceless grimdark warriors, they've really been able to give each figure character.

Valencio has a Chainfist, which I didn't hesitate to paint in hazard stripes. I like the crisp whites on his bolter wing thing, which is also reproduced on his right pauldron.

I love Goriel- sometimes in Space Hulk hand-to-hand fighting, the dice come up your way and you win the fight against overwhelming odds. He's clearly had a brutal fight and suffered damage to his armour and lost an eye, but he's very happy with himself. "I beat one of you in hand-to-hand! How many more to go? Oh- bugger..."

Omnio is the squad geek. I'm not sure if he's checking his social media feed or taking a selfie.

Scipio is the lateral thinker, who has clearly decided that remodelling is better than shooting.

(I didn't come up with the names.)

Skullometer™:
  • Valencio 7
  • Goriel 12
  • Omnio 5
  • Scipio 4


Do you have a favourite marine?

10 comments: