Saturday 20 April 2019

Genestealer Cult Aberrants and Abominant

What's got fifteen feet, nine heads, lots of arms and an attitude?

I painted some Aberrants for my Genestealer Cult to go with the four I painted in 2016 from Deathwatch: Overkill. They're real brutes!
Genestealer Cult Aberrants

Aberrants with Power Pick

Aberrants with Power Hammer

These Aberrants come with a Hypermorph with an Improvised Weapon. I'm very happy with how he came out! If I had more time, I would like to model one with a stop sign, or a kangaroo sign for Aussie flavour. Other ideas gladly accepted! He's got a more pronounced Quasimodo hunch, and a tail.
Aberrant Hypermorph with Improvised Weapon

This big chap is an Abominant, a real hulking tank on a 40mm base. He's wearing overalls for that inbred look and has a bag of bones because reasons. He's teamed up with a Familiar, who is clearly the brains.
Abominant and Familiar


I also pushed out some Infestation Markers in the dying moments of the Analogue Challenge IX, which are handy scatter terrain.
Genestealer Infestation

18 comments:

  1. He's done it again! Lovely stuff mate - I've always loved your Brood posts. Time for some pics of the full Brotherhood together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tempting... but I’ve got so many more cultists to paint!

      Alright, next GSC post, I’ll do a group shot for you.

      Delete
  2. Ah an old skool colour scheme, takes me back. Lovely job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, that skin tone really pops out. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking work once again mate. Now you need a couple of 20-something Irish backpacker girls to do traffic control!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking genestealer broods!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like them! Impressive. Oh, please, do the kangaroo sign!

    ReplyDelete