Friday 20 December 2019

40K Slaanesh cultists

These have been floating about for a while, and I decided to polish them off before AHPC X begins. There's a fair amount of detail, and being ragged militia types, I couldn't paint two the same, so they took a bit of effort. But now they're ready for Kill Team, Necromunda, whatever.

Slaanesh cultists

Demagogue

Witch

Cultists with Heavy Flamer and Heavy Stubber

Cultists with Autoguns

Cultists with Autopistols and Melee Weapons
Skull-o-meter™: 1 ?!!?!

11 comments:

  1. They look great JB. The delicate pink shading is well done.
    I have 2 score or so ready for pigment during AHPC X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve got another 15- I’m not sure if I’ll reach them this Challenge or not!

      Delete
  2. For servants of the pervert god of S+M they look really good. I'm tempted to paint my metal daemonettes that have been residing in the loft for the last 20 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am forgetting my manners, Meryy Christmas to all in the JB household.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fine mate. Love the palette, it just screams Slaanesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the pink? I think it’s the pink.

      Delete