Friday 27 March 2020

Blackstone Fortress Escalation explorers

I've painted up the explorers from BSF: Escalation.

Blackstone Fortress: Escalation explorers
Gotfret de Montbard is a crusader; a noble on a religious quest. I do wish he had a more dynamic pose, since his role is to be right in the thick of things.

Gotfret de Montbard


Aradia Madellan is a sanctioned psyker. She's got a great pose and cool little details, but hasn't really inspired me much.

Aradia Madellan


Daedalosus, on the other hand, was great fun to paint. He's a Technoarchaeologist covered in all these steampunky bits, and I'd like to paint more AdMech like him.

Daedalosus


X-101 is a weapons servitor, pretty much a lobotomised slave.

X-101


Finally, Neyam Shai Murad is a Rogue Trader. She's a gorgeous sculpt and was fun to paint.

Neyam Shai Murad




Skull-o-meter™: 18

8 comments:

  1. Those are great.
    I have no idea what I would do with them, but they are calling out, perhaps I have been in doors to long :-)
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are nice, but my favourite is Daedalosus. I think it's pretty nice, visually speaking. Great job on these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look AMAZING, Barks! Love your take on Murad!

    I need to get to mine at some point... but first going to finish up more hostiles!

    Loving the game at the moment!

    ReplyDelete