Friday 19 March 2021

Descent heroes

I unexpectedly came into possession of a lot of Descent 2nd edition boardgame bits. I plan to paint them up an expansion at a time, so first off the rank will be all the core set stuff. Here are the heroes:

Descent heroes

Avric Albright, cleric

Grisban the Thirsty, dwarf

Leoric of The Book, mage

Syndrael, elf exile

Ashrian, elf herbalist

Widow Tarha, orc witch

Tomble Burrowell, murder hobo gnome

Jain Fairwood, outcast ranger

I rebased them on 25mm rounds from Renedra. They come on 20mm bases which don't quite look right. I'm going for speed with most of these, and they are a colourful excuse to experiment with Citadel Contrast.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, shiny! Nicely done, good color choices for 'pop' value.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pancerni! I’ve mostly copied the artwork from the game.

      Delete
  2. Ohh, cool! I like them a lot. I painted these minis some years ago, it's so nice seeing them again in another style. Great work :)

    ReplyDelete