Friday 17 September 2021

Wargames Atlantic Raumjäger

I got the Wargames Atlantic Raumjäger at Cancon 2020. You get 24 figures in the box, and so far I've only painted these eight. There are six sprues of four figures, with options for arms and heads. You have weapon options for an G36/ las hybrid, plasma gun, flamer, SAW, and pistol. There's a radio and some pouches as well. There are some helmet-less heads with Bergmütze-style caps. I made some minor conversions and did a quick paint to get them ready for Five Parsecs.

Raumjäger

Arms from GW GSC Neophytes

Converted to be holding a rifle left-handed


Converted to long barrel


They're quite fine sci-fi troopers. I would like to see some support or command sprues at some stage. I'm not sure if I will paint the rest similarly or not, and I might do some different heads for variety.

10 comments:

  1. They look like business, good choice of color offsetting the uniforms. You can almost hear their 'coms' crackle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intimidating indeed! The colour choice is a total win, I think. Pretty nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suber! I still think there's a better scheme out there for me.

      Delete
  3. Nice work on these, Wargames Atlantic do some good figure sets.
    “and did a quick paint to get them ready...” crickey wish I could do quick paint jobs that look this good!
    😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got some nice chunky detail, no faces, and they're cannon fodder- so messy was the way to go!

      Delete
  4. Very nice mate, the simple conversations and limited palette are very effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap. These look really badass!

    ReplyDelete