|Slide off the end to reveal two pull-out drawers|
|My god, it's full of paint!|
|If anyone's got a more aesthetically appealing way to organise my colours, please let me know!|
|Yes, I carry around primed plastic otherwise unprotected.|
So, it's a carrying case for paint and hobby tools and bits and bobs. Since January 2016 I have moved four times, and this carrying case has been great.
- Easy to assemble
- Plenty of holes for paintpots
- Plenty of holes for paintbrushes
- Lots of shelf space for keeping works-in-progress on
- I can fit a cutting mat into it for transport as well
- Carry handle
- Not super-heavy duty, it isn't something you'd take on a plane or throw about casually
- Difficult to reach brushes down the back
- Shelf heights are fixed
On the whole, I highly recommend this product if you're moving your hobby area frequently.
Unfortunately, I don't know if Terran Studio is still an entity, but there is a Facebook page.