Tuesday 19 September 2017

Deathwatch Chaplain Cassius

This is my last Deathwatch figure! Chaplain Cassius is a pretty cool sculpt. There was much swearing when I dropped him and snapped off the iron halo.





I've just noticed I need to paint the vents on his backpack...

Now, the really 'last' figure is this Servo Skull. Name suggestions welcome!

Skullometer: 8 (+1 for the Servo Skull)
Grand total squad Skullz: 84

Deathwatch coming up:

  • Group shot and reflections
  • Storage case review

15 comments:

  1. My wife always says 'being a little dramatic?' when I drop and break. She doesnt understand!!!

    Great paint work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful. may I suggest some `hair stubble' rather than a 'Kojak' !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd stuff it up- so I'd rather leave the chrome dome as is!

      Delete
    2. This is why I now use `the dip'

      Delete
  3. Your skin tones are again amazing! You've really racketed that up a few notches on this project mate, whats your secret!?

    Looking forward to the updated Group shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secrets revealed: Vallejo 73.204 Lavado Carne ("meat bath", as my Spanish-fluent housemate translated).

      Delete
  4. Skin tone looks fantastic. Miniature as a whole looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last one huh? I'll second Paul's demand for a group shot :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys just won't let up, will you? Fine. Watch this space...

      Delete