Friday 30 November 2018

Space Hulk- Broodlord and genestealers

Phew! That's the end of my Space Hulk project!

I was very proud of myself in 2009 when I held off getting this, despite GW stating this game would never be reprinted.
Photo from Blood of Kittens

In 2014 when they reprinted it, I folded like a wet paper bag. It still took me four years to paint, and I guess we're due for another edition?!

So here's all 22 genestealers, on my Necromundan Zone Mortalis tiles with the Battlefield Accessories walls. I rebased the stealers on 32mm bases with my generic indoor/ desert basing. There are still some little details to be done, but if I'm honest, who's looking?
Space Hulk genestealers

The Broodlord, on a 40mm base.
Space Hulk Genestealer Broodlord


And, as a final bonus, here's the C.A.T. and a relic.

I couldn't get the Skullometer™ to read all the skullz on the stealers, but the C.A.T. and relic read 13.

14 comments:

  1. Brilliant!

    Oh, that reminds me, I still have to paint the C.A.T.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the highlighting you've done on the stealers. I bought the first re-release of space hulk and still haven't painted it. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It took me so long to get started, but was worth it.

      Delete
  3. Hardcore Barks, that's a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking stuff mate!

    > There are still some little details to be done, but if I'm honest, who's looking?
    I am now that you mentioned it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. I love the way the 'stealer boss looks like :O

    ReplyDelete