Friday 16 November 2018

Space Hulk- Sergeants

I find it really hard to finish projects without a deadline. I've powered through and finished off the last of my Space Hulk terminators!
Bang! Bang! Gideon's thunder hammer came down upon her head. I quite like the details on his storm shield.
Sergeant Gideon

Storm Shield
Sergeant Lorenzo was a bit of a hassle to paint with all those gems, and I kept rubbing off the paint on his cloak. The winged grail on his back snapped off due to getting repeatedly snagged on the custom foam case (fail), and I had to carefully pin it to fix it. I'm happy with his power sword, it is a simple and quick technique that I think is effective.
Sergeant Lorenzo

Power sword

So many gems...
This weekend I will put up some squad shots and some thoughts.

Skullometer™:

  • Gideon 9
  • Lorenzo 15

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant painting on both these space marines! Nice picture at the top although you seem to have stuck to the current task admirably!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Iain! Is hobby monogamy a thing?

      Delete
  2. I find it hard to stay on target even WITH deadlines...

    The Sergeants look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mate. Got a laugh out of Gideon's thunder hammer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work - You can't avoid the butterfly I am afraid it's all part of the curse of gaming... Role on retirement only 20 years to go but then my eyesight will have gone :-)
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete