Friday 30 October 2020

Blood Bowl Slann: Staff and Stars

Has it really been two years since I last painted my Slann team for Blood Bowl? Yes it has, other Barks, yes it has.

I have now finished the Coaching Staff and Star Players from J-Bone's crowdfunded Fantasy Football Frogmen. I may go back and add some transfers. There are a few cheeky pop-culture references in these lovely metal sculpts.

Here's the whole team:

The Dunwich Hoppers

Coaching Staff


Team owner/ manager

Apothecary

Wizard

Cheerleader

Mascot


Star Players


Big Guy

Guard Star Player

Assassin/ Catcher Star Player

Blitzer Star Player

Ninja/ Catcher Star Player

Chainsaw Star Player


I am looking forward to getting these frogs to the heights of sports glory.

PS: ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD!

10 comments:

  1. Mine still languish in the box of shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're maturing until they're perfectly ripe for painting!

      Delete
  2. The team owner looks a grumpy ol bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you made my day with all these :D They all have their own special charm, don't they? Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The team owner is awesome mate. He has a very Toad of Toad Hall feel about him

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great-looking team! It was partly your previous post that led me to get this set of models myself. That was back in the Summer, so when I came back to the team I was glad to find this post and see that you'd finished off the rest of the models.

    I don't think my team looks quite as good as yours, but I'm still pretty pleased with it! So thank you for influencing me to get them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think yours are gorgeous! I’m happy to hear I was able to convince you to get these yourself.

      Delete