Friday 21 December 2018

Blood Bowl Slann

From Slaanesh to Slann- these are the last things to come off my painting queue before I knuckle down for the Analogue Challenge.
Blood Bowl Slann- The Dunwich Hoppers

This team was a true crowdfunder by a fan (J-Bone) rather than a company, and they are an absolute delight. They're single piece white metal with a variety of poses and distinguishable positional players. You'll recall I did a frog referee as a test a few months ago. It's an added painting challenge to prevent greenskinned players from blending into the pitch.
Slaan Blitzers

Slaan Catchers

Slaan Linefrogs

Slaan Linefrogs

I've never played them, but I've got my hopes really high that they will suit my crazy risky playstyle*.

I've still got a few more staff and star players to finish off, but will leave them until after the Challenge.

*froggystyle

10 comments:

  1. Great looking figures and lovely color scheme - very appropriate for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool mate, love the colours!

    Slann are one of my bug bear teams - I hate playing those leaping little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I've played them... Looking forwards to causing frustration, though!

      Delete
  3. Needs MOAR Krox! :P

    Nice work Barks! Loved this models and you've done a great job on them!

    Really tempted myself but does one really need a 3rd Froggy team? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hutchi, the krox is a WIP! I’ve got a second frog team I should sell on...

      Delete