Friday 14 December 2018

40K Slaanesh Chaos Marines

These are from GW's Assassinorum game, which I picked up relatively cheap second hand. They may see some Kill Team action. I quite like the hot pink, it will be delightfully obnoxious on the battlefield. It was a bit refreshing to do a quick and nasty job on these.

The Terminator Sorcerer had been assembled but not de-flashed to my liking, so I tore him apart and cleaned him up before reassembly and painting. There was much swearing in the disassembly. He comes with a familiar, which is used as a turn marker in the game.




I'd painted one of the marines before, and his similar brothers now join him.


I've got a small horde of cultists to get through, and will aim to get some done before the Analogue Challenge kicks off.

I still haven't settled on a chapter or cult name.

7 comments:

  1. I have to say I never get to achieve such a solid colour on pink, so these look impressive for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look Amazing!

    There was a copy of that Assassinorum game sitting at my FLGS for the longest time. I was back and forth about whether to pick it up or not, but by the time I finally made up my mind to go in and buy it, someone else had already picked it up... Ah well, there should be lots of cool chaos sorts in Blackstone Fortress...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bloke was selling his copy via social media a couple of years ago, and I have no regrets about snapping it up.

      I'll just casually confirm that there are, indeed, some cool chaos sorts in BSF...

      Delete
    2. Picked one up already, have you? Nice! I have to wait for Xmas for mine - which is really okay because I still have all the Rogue Trader minis to finish painting!? (Though I'm stating to feel as though I may not get all of those done in the next 10 days...)

      Delete
  3. Great pink colour! They look splendid!
    Best Iain

    ReplyDelete