Friday 17 November 2023

40K more Sisters of Battle

The Canoness- I tried to get an aged appearance to her face. You can't really see, but her leg is bionic- she's seen some action.

Canoness

The Repentia Superior dual-wields neural whips.


She leads the Sisters Repentia and their famous two-handed eviscerators. They are Sisters who seek absolution in battle or their transgressions. They're on these new 28.5mm bases.


The Arco-flagellants are citizens who have been punished by being turned into close-combat cyborgs.


I'm not a huge fan of the sado-masochism and mortification aspects of the Sisters, but here we are.

Skull-o-meter™: 29

5 comments:

  1. They look like a fun group. Not a fan of s&m on the table, the sisters always were an exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The models have such a strong design aesthetic, they do look good together.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, I'm on the same page, that's the part that pulls me out of Ecclesiarchy stuff. Nevertheless, I find your job hihgly enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all for burning the heretics, less keen on punishing them.

      Delete
  3. I appreciate the sincerity and authenticity that permeate your writing.

    ReplyDelete