Friday 10 November 2023

40K Sisters of Battle

Sisters of Battle, Adepta Sororitas, nuns with guns… I had the 1997 second edition codex many moons ago, and got some of the new plastics when they were re-released in 2019. I chose to punish myself with a white scheme. I painted the heads and backpacks separately.

Sister Superior

Battle Sister with Storm Bolter

Battle Sister with Ministorum Flamer

Battle Sister with Simulacrum Imperialis

Battle Sisters

Battle Sisters

Heads on sticks

Backpacks

I really liked this limited edition figure and shelled out for her. I converted what she was holding.



She’s based on this art:

Battle Sisters. Anna Steinbauer (2013)

I painted these a few years ago, and there will be a few more SoB posts coming very soon.

Skull-o-meter™: 49

8 comments:

  1. Quite nice, the white armor works, worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used Contrast Apothecary White.

      Delete
  2. Oh, what a job with all that white! They look gorgeous, bring the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they have a great tabletop presence.

      Delete
  3. Very nice mate! I went with crisp silver for my Sisters and also enjoyed doing something different

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look very holy! Hail the Emperor!

    ReplyDelete