Not just seeing old friends at the Blood Bowl tournament, I caught up with other gaming companions. Here's some of my 'local' club, the Newcastle Legion, on Red Shirt Saturday:
And these reprobates are at the Australian Wargame Bloggers' Meet-up. Later we had drinks and I had a short chat with Millsy and Kaptain Kobald. Paul of the Man Cave couldn't make drinks, but he was about. Check out their blogs through the hyperlinks!
Finally, here's my loot. I was very restrained in getting actual figures!
- Tokaido, a boardgame I have been thinking of getting for a while
- Hospital Rush, one I picked up on a whim for next to nothing
- An Eldritch Horror expansion
- Some Goblintown walkways, cheap at the second hand stall
- Dragon Rampant
- Some Vallejo paints
- A 1:144 ish V-22 Osprey
- Assorted dice
- A Napoleon figurine
- Some movement trays from Knights of Dice
- I also got some Testors Dullcote.
PS: To round off a huge hobby week, I was very chuffed to receive a runner-up place in the AHPC theme rounds for some 20mm samurai who, I hope, will grace this blog later. The theme was 'East', to be interpreted at your discretion. See the other winners here.