Tuesday 28 January 2020

CanCon 2020

I went down to CanCon last weekend, and I'll put up a couple more blog posts this week about what I did down there. I've been a bit busy otherwise, so the blog has suffered. Similarly, we didn't organise a Bloggers' Catch-Up this year, which was unfortunate. I did, nevertheless, manage to chat with  fellow Analogue Challengers Paul of the Man Cave and Slowpainter John.

I only took a few photos this year of some participation and demo games which caught my eye:

Blücher in 6mm:


Battle of Bishenpur, India, 1944 using WWII: Friend or Foe in 20mm:


Wings of Glory. There were Tripods as well!

Here's my swag: a mix of boardgames, paint, scenery, and new and second-hand figures!

4 comments:

  1. That's a good looking haul and those rice paddies look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bit of a reality check lining it all up.

      The paddies were just perspex, and they were quite the eye-catchers.

      Delete
  2. My haul was so large that it cannot be shown publicly for fear of recriminations...

    See to see you mate :-)

    ReplyDelete