Friday 15 January 2021

Dungeon scenery

I've bought or printed an amount of various scatter fantasy and dungeon pieces this month:

Cart from Printable Scenery

Goods from Mantic

Market stalls* from Mantic; cat from Reaper


Torture implements from Printable Scenery

Pits from Printable Scenery

Webbed adventurers from Printable Scenery

Spider swarms from Reaper

Spiders from Reaper





Cobwebs from Thingiverse;
Modular cavern walls from Printable Scenery;
Mat from Cigar Box Battle

*The market stands were atrociously warped. I did the hot water/ cold water trick to no avail multiple times, and ended up melting them on a flame to try and get them straightish. Very frustrating and I cannot recommend, but the other Mantic stuff was fine.

"Noone expects the Spanish Inquisition!"


8 comments:

  1. Very creepy as set pieces. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting selection of bibs and bobs! Nice paint jobs.
    Pity the market stalls were poor quality!
    Was shipping for the Cigar Box mat reasonable, I see a few people using them they look good?
    Lastly I have those inquisition figures on my to buy list they look great especially when painted well i.e. by someone like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the CB mat through a Kickstarter as a pack of three; it wasn’t especially cheap but I am looking at getting more for the versatility.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely bunch of scenery! The spidey things look particularly scary! I had to go back and look at the stalls, given what you said, but I don't see apparent harm, so well done! I love every bit here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There’s a reason the red and green stall isn’t shown from the side! It was a lot of frustration to get them to this stage.

      Delete
  4. The spiders and webs look great, I could certainly make use of those, great post.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Certainly I can see multiple uses for them.

      Delete