Friday 1 October 2021

Necromunda: Escher

Here are my newly painted Escher gang, the Neon Widows, showing plenty of T&M*. Like my Goliaths, I picked up this gang assembled and they have been languishing for a few years. I pulled my finger out with a 'quick' paint scheme, going for a synthwave/ Outrun vibe. These aren't the riot of colour you often see with Escher, but I'm pretty happy with the outcome. The cool tones contrast nicely with the Goliaths.













Skull-o-meter™: 7

Necromunda

  • Population: 10 billion in Hive Primus alone.
  • Exports: rust.
  • Imports: hair product.

*Teal & Magenta

16 comments:

  1. Love them, so much to bring home to meet mom. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or the daughter telling her father she's got a new look.

      Delete
  2. They all look great, the colour choices are a total win and they turned out excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suber! Keeping them all the same and avoiding animal print patterns allowed me to get them done reasonably quickly.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, that neon 80s look is absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mikko! I'm quite happy with them.

      Delete
  4. Those are just fantastic.... No idea what I would do with them, but would make a great gang for Stargrave.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stu! I can certainly see these ladies in Stargrave.

      Delete
  5. I love you band! This dangerous girls look so look. I laughed a lot with the joke about product hair.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Señor! They are very evocative sculpts.

      Delete
  6. Great job mate - those colours really make them pop without being too over the top. All that Hair product use is depleting the Hive Environment, so I'm calling in my Enforcers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a campaign in this- vast industrial factories making hair product, cartels shipping it about in tankers, epic tales of the law vs the gangs and their fab hair.

      Enforcers are just jealous 'cos they're bald.

      Delete