Friday 6 January 2023

Dead Man's Hand characters

These figures are from Great Escape Games. I don't think the sculpts quite catch the attitudes of their inspirations, but have made me consider getting back into Old West gaming. Both figures were undercoated black, drybrushed white, and then a variety of techniques to add colour.

'Maeve Newton' and 'Dolores Wood'

I used GW Sigvald Burgundy Contrast for Maeve's dress and lipstick, it was a perfect colour match. I like the red in her hair accessory.

Maeve Newton

A little something hidden away.


I like the colour palette Dolores has.

'Dolores Wood'


2 comments:

  1. Hm, unexpected twist! I like the change of subject and the palette you used. They both look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Suber! A bit of variety every now and then is good.

      Delete