Friday 28 July 2023

Necromunda Ash Wastes Nomads

It took me longer than expected to paint these chaps from Necromunda earlier this year. There's a lot of details and shades of sandy brown. I was looking for inspiration from Fremen, Tusken Raiders, mujahideen, Arab Revolt, etc. They've got these banners let them do that ambush-from-the-sand trick. They've got apparatus to protect from the elements and conserve water.


Leader

Rocket launcher and spotter

Long Rifles

Raiders

Skull-o-meter™: 0!

7 comments:

  1. A unique look and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this models. Good job and very interesting and desertic photos. I hope to see this outlaws at work nearly 😉.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Got a bit more underhive fighting to get through first.

      Delete
  3. Oh, they look more interesting than I recalled! Pretty nice job, I like the whole lot!

    ReplyDelete