Friday 4 September 2020

Some Necromunda bits

The Muse struck me, and I finished off a few pieces for Necromunda. There are also some scenery bits here which haven’t shown up on WwB previously.

Some ammo crates and boobytrap markers

This shrine was an experiment using transfers from Forgotten Chapters, which I am pretty happy with. I have a convoluted process, but the end result is satisfying:
  • Gloss varnish
  • Vallejo 73.213 Decal Fix
  • Apply decal
  • Vallejo 73.212 Decal Medium
  • Army Painter Anti-Shine

Shrine

Beast lair

Priority marker

Control panels

Barricades and obstacles

Skull-o-meter™: 8

6 comments:

  1. Nice! They all give much depth to the board. The shrine is my personal favourite, I think it really turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm keen to try more of the transfers. I quite like the ammo boxes, myself.

      Delete
  2. Yum, the rusty aesthetic is perfect! And yes, the shrine is probably the best piece buti also rather like the grimy control panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Barks. Nice and gritty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, Curt, that's the aesthetic I'm going for!

      Delete