Friday 8 April 2022

Five Parsecs. Campaign Game 9. Squigged

The crew trudge through the arid wastes. Morale is low. The suns beat down and the landscape is lifeless...

"Boss! There's something out there!"

"You're imagining things, Chugger. There's nothing here."

"I saw something... a flash of red."

"Movement to the left!"

"Get them off me!"

"There's more! Blast them!"

"I got the last one!"

A short wasteland encounter. Konrad got ambushed by two squigs, but luckily beat them in close combat. The crew's firepower saw off the rest of the squigpack in short order. The crew get out of the area before more are drawn to the scent of blood...

Om nom nom

I love squigs. These 3D prints are Dogosaurs from Gear Guts' Mek Shop. I finished off the mouths with gloss varnish. I should add some more saliva. Maybe print a big alpha squig.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, these are nice! I like them, they are a little bit on the goofy side, but not too much. Fun fellas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They’re great pets, totally safe around juves.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ray! Good to get a few figures on the table.

      Delete